Personal Data We Collect
ApyHub collects data to operate effectively and provide you the best experiences with our products and services. Some of this data is provided by you directly as part of the account creation process or as part of the communication between you and our support team. Other data is provided to us indirectly, through recordings of your interactions with the platform, through cookies or receiving error reports and usage data from software running on your device. We also obtain data from third parties.
How We Use and Share Personal Data
ApyHub uses the collected data in order to efficiently operate and provide you with our products and services. We also might use this data in order to improve the platform and the products and services provided, and make your experience memorable and personalised. We also may use the data to communicate with you, for example, informing you about your account, security updates and other important product and service information.
ApyHub will share your personal data with your consent or as a necessary means in order to complete any transaction or provide any product you have requested or authorized. We might also share data with ApyHub-controlled affiliates and subsidiaries; with vendors working on our behalf; when required by law or to respond to legal process; to protect our customers; to protect lives; to maintain the security of our products and services ; and to protect the rights or property of ApyHub.
In summary, we may use and disclose Personal Information only for the following purposes:
- To communicate with you about your user account on ApyHub and provide customer support.
- To enforce compliance with the applicable law. This may include developing tools and algorithms that help us prevent violations.
- To protect the rights and safety of any third parties, as well as our own.
- To provide information to representatives and advisors, including attorneys and accountants, to help us comply with legal, accounting, or security requirements.
Cookies & Similar Technologies
- to store your preferences and settings
- enable you to sign-in and sign up
- provide interest-based advertising
- Combat fraud
- analyze how our websites and online products and services are performing
ApyHub apps use other identifiers, such as the advertising ID in Windows described in the Windows section of this statement, for similar purposes.
Notice to End Users
Many ApyHub products and services are intended for use by organizations and are administered to you by your organization. Your use of ApyHub products and services may be subject to your organization's policies, if any. If your organization is administering your use of the ApyHub products and services , please direct your privacy inquiries to your administrator. When you use social features of such products, other users in your network may see some of your activity. To learn more about the social features and other functionality, please review documentation or help content specific to the ApyHub product. ApyHub is not responsible for the privacy or security practices of our customers, which may differ from those set forth in this privacy statement.
If you use an email address provided by an organization you are affiliated with, such as an employer or school, to access ApyHub online products and services, the owner of the domain (e.g., your employer) associated with your email address may: (i) control and administer your ApyHub online services account and (ii) access and process your data, including the contents of your communications and files.
With an ApyHub account, you can sign into ApyHub platform. Signing into your account enables improved personalization, provides seamless and consistent experiences across products and devices, permits you to access and use cloud data storage, allows you to make payments using payment instruments stored in your ApyHub account, and enable other enhanced features and settings. When you sign into your account to access a product or a service, we create a record of that sign in activity.
Developer Products and Services
Developer Products and Services are ApyHub products and related services offered to and designed primarily for use by organizations and developers. They include:
- Cloud services, or Online Services such as all of our software utilities, APIs and other products and other services.
- Professional services such as onboarding services, data migration services, data science services, or services to supplement existing features in the Enterprise Online Services.
In the event of a conflict between this ApyHub privacy statement and the terms of any agreement(s) between a customer and ApyHub for Enterprise and Developer Products, the terms of those agreement(s) will control.
If any of the terms below are not defined in this Privacy Statement , they have the definitions below.
When a customer tries, purchases, uses, or subscribes to an ApyHub plan, or obtains support, ApyHub collects data to provide the service, including uses compatible with providing the service, provide the best experiences with our products, operate our business, and communicate with the customer. For example:
- When a customer engages with an ApyHub sales representative, we collect the customer’s name and contact data, along with information about the customer’s organization, to support that engagement and to be able to advise the customer accordingly.
- When a customer interacts with an ApyHub support professional, we collect Device and Usage data or error reports to diagnose and resolve problems.
- When a customer pays for products, we collect contact and payment data to process the payment.
- When a customer receives communications from ApyHub, we use data to personalize the content of the communication.
- When a customer engages with ApyHub, we collect the name and contact data of the customer’s designated point of contact and use information provided by the customer to perform the services that the customer has requested.
The ApyHub Developer Products enable you to purchase, subscribe to or use other products and online services from ApyHub or third parties with different privacy practices, and those other products and online services will be governed by their respective privacy statements and policies.
Contacting us about privacy
ApyHub B.V Bisschopsmolen 25, 5612DC Eindhoven The Netherlands